SuperStar BTS is the sweet world of melody. This game will take you in the sweet world of tunes which will cast their spell on you. In the starting of the game. Different circles will appear on your smartphone screen. You have to tap on circles according to the rhythm in the background. There are different colors of circles have their own specific purpose. Yellow, Blue and Purple color circles are here. The purple color circle which we can say a beatmap. It will pop up a picture of a band member. The blue circle will give you rewards points but you have to tap it quickly when it appears. And now yellow one is left, its basic purpose is the connection.
Like arcade games modes there are three typical modes in this game. Easy, medium and hard. These modes had the concepts of headphones like other games have stars. This depends upon finishing a song by less than less usage of headphones. You can take the headphones as life limits of candy crush. For example, the easy mode will diminish 1 headphone from your contour. The normal mode will diminish 2 headphones. And the hard mode will deduct 3 headphones. As you want to increase the difficulty level. If you keep on continuously repeating a song, due to noise or maybe you haven’t listened to it properly. But keep your full concentration on song otherwise, you will end up wasting your headphones.
The SuperStar BTS is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this app on your PC. But fortunately, you can download and install SuperStar BTS for PC using third-party emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 3. In this post, we will guide you that how to download SuperStar BTS for PC, for Laptop, for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install SuperStar BTS for PC:
In order to Play SuperStar BTS for PC, follow the following steps.
1) You can download the following emulators Bluestacks 3/ Bluestacks / MEmu to run the Android apps on PC.
2) Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
3) Once the installation completed. Open it.
4) Log in to your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
5) Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
6) Type SuperStar BTS, Hit enter.
7) Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.
8) That’s all, enjoy SuperStar BTS for PC.
You can also use the Andy OS in order to use SuperStar BTS for PC. We have posted various Android Emulators for PC guides which will help you with this work. Give your precious suggestions in the comment box below. So we can make further improvements.