AtHome Video Streamer is a free Android video surveillance tool which is powered by the top developers of the ichano. This application helps you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time. It connects with the P2P cam and in the result, you will enjoy the live footage on your Android devices. But to get the live footage the first thing you need to do is to configure it with the app. To do so you need register yourself as a user and then add Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once done you can now have the live surveillance on the device. But remember one thing that it only operates if you have an interent connectivity on the device.
Furthermore, this app also includes features of alarming. It will notify you on the device immediately if the cam detects any motion in the video. Moreover, all the videos of the cam are saved automatically. If you have missed the surveillance then you can watch it for the saved videos. AtHome Video Streamer can be managed from anywhere you go. Access your things from all around the world. The best thing about the app is that you can take screenshots while viewing the video. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can manage Multiple DVRs on the device with IPZ control.
Also See: Download Arlo for PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8, 10 – Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install AtHome Video Streamer on PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use AtHome Video Streamer for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download AtHome Video Streamer for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download AtHome Video Streamer for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter AtHome Video Streamer.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find AtHome Video Streamer in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of AtHome Video Streamer for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.