Bored Button its self is a store, A store of games. Here you can play more than 100 different types of games. These game are of different types and genres. Brainteaser specialists puzzle games to the sensational arcade games. Every genre game is stunning and the best way to kill boredom. Whenever you feel bored by one game try the other. The fun is limitless, priceless and timeless. This game has already crossed the benchmark of 2 million downloads within few time.
Let see how many types of games are here for you. Some puzzle games are as follows: Maze; Jelly Doods; 100 Blocks; Ajello Puzzle; Pebble Boy; Hexaginta; Ancient Blocks. Some popular arcade games, Balls; Color Valley; Go Down; Teo’s Escape; Let’s Park; Geometry Rash; Virus Attack. Friv games! quite interesting, Babel; Monster Rush; Gunmach; Sticky Goo; Sky Race; Paint Boy; Crazy Wheel. Stunning board games, Four Colors; Connect Four; Master Checkers; Master Chess. And many more games in many more genres are available for you to surf through.If you like to play unique puzzle games like Ancient Blocks, then friv games will not be presented to you, games like Hexaginta will be prepared for you next. But if you like friv games like Sticky Goo then games like Babel will be ready for you to play with your next tap.
The Bored Button is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this app on your PC. But fortunately, you can download and install Bored Button for PC using third-party emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 3. In this post, we will guide you that how to download Bored Button PC, for Laptop, for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install Bored Button for PC:
In order to Play Bored Button for PC, follow the following steps.
1) You can download the following emulators Bluestacks 3/ Bluestacks / MEmu to run the Android apps on PC.
2) Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
3) Once the installation completed. Open it.
4) Log in to your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
5) Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
6) Type Bored Button, Hit enter.
7) Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.
8) That’s all, enjoy Bored Button for PC.
You can also use the Andy OS in order to use Bored Button for PC. We have posted various Android Emulators for PC guides which will help you with this work. Give your precious suggestions in the comment box below. So we can make further improvements.