CCTV apps are used to manage the videos of P2P cams. gDMSS HD Lite is a surveillance app which helps you to manage the video of the security cam. By using this application you can get a live footage of the P2P cam on your device. It is an Android app which is available for free on Android device. This fantastic and a wonderful app is presented to you by the developers of Zhejiang DAHUA Technology Co., Ltd. There are many CCTV apps available in the Android Market but choosing the correct one is a difficult part but gDMSS HD Lite is a perfect app because of its quality services.
As the primary function of this app is to give the live surveillance of the P2P cam. To get the view of the cam on your device you need to configure the cam with the app. To configure it you need to enter details like IP address of cam, Port number, and Login password. But keep in mind that it works when your device is connected to the internet connection. Other than live footage it also records videos of the cam. If you miss any of the videos, you can watch it from the saved section. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Additionally, it also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video it will immediately notify you on the device. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app through which you can easily manage the DVRs and NVRs within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install gDMSS HD Lite for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use gDMSS HD Lite for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download gDMSS HD Lite for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download gDMSS HD Lite for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter gDMSS HD Lite.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find gDMSS HD Lite in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of gDMSS HD Lite for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.