If you are looking for an application which helps you manage CCTV camera from your Android device then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you will enjoy features of DVR and IPC. The name of the application is Indonesian CCTV which is presented to you by the top developers of Hasna. This application gives you the live streaming of the P2P cam on your Android device. By using the IP address of the cam and by connecting the Android device with the interent connection you will be to watch the live footage of the P2P cam.
Indonesian CCTV comes with a lot of features and functionality. DVR function (Digital Video Recorder) records all the videos of the P2P camera. All the recorded videos are recorded in SD card or cloud storage. If you have missed any live streaming of the cam then you can watch it from the saved videos. These saved videos do not require interent connection, it can be viewed offline as well. Moreover, it also has a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the Smartphone immediately. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage IP cam videos with the help of interent connection.
Also Download: Download URMET iUVS for PC, Laptop (Windows – Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Indonesian CCTV for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Indonesian CCTV on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Indonesian CCTV for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Indonesian CCTV for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Indonesian CCTV.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Indonesian CCTV in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Indonesian CCTV for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.