It’s the kind of surveillance app with major returns:
The name of the application is MIPC. And yes, it helps you to manage the video of the P2P cam.
Looking for MIPC for PC? Read on for a guide to download and install it on your computer.
By using MIPC app on Android device you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DCR. It allows you to get a live footage of the security cam within no time. This works in a similar way to the Amcrest View Pro app – we’ve wrote up a full guide on that in this article.
To get the live preview of the cam you need to configure the cam with the app.
To do so you need to enter details like device name, port name and IP address of the cam.
Once done you can now experience the live preview of the cam.
Remember one thing that your device must be connected to the internet as this app requires 3G/4G or Wifi connection.
Similar to Night Owl HD, you can manage videos from anywhere. Just connect the app with the internet and you are good to go.
Furthermore, MIPC also records videos at the backend of the app. While surveillance if any video is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos.
Every video will give you options like Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video.
The good part of MIPC surveillance app is that it can manage multiple DVRs with a horizontal and vertical view.
The motion detector is also the main feature of this app, if the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you of the device immediately.
So, all in all, it is one of the best apps by which you can manage video of the P2P cam with IPZ control.
Need MIPC for Windows or Mac? We got you covered – read on.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install MIPC for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use MIPC on PC.
Use the Emulators given below in order to download MIPC for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download MIPC for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter MIPC.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find MIPC in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
If this app doesn’t quite do it for you, we’d also recommend the Sannce Cam (for PC & Mac). Check out our full guide.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of MIPC for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.