Security cams are now commonly used for security purposes and to access things. You have seen the P2P cams everywhere, even a small businessman want to access their things. In this guide, I will tell you an app which helps you manage these security cams using the Android device. The name of the application is P2P IPCamera which is available for free on Android devices, presented to you by the renowned developers of xiaodongli. Basically, this surveillance tool helps you to control and manage the DVRs and IPC. But first, you need to configure the security cam with the application. To configure the cam you need to enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once done you can now have the live survialnce of the cam on your Android device.
P2P IPCamera app requires interent connectivity. You have to connect the app to WIFI or 3G/4G connection. If you do not have the interent connectivity then it won’t work. Furthermore, this app also records the cam videos on daily basis. You can watch these videos from the backend of the device. Each saved video will give you options like Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the videos. Another exciting feature of this app is the motion detector. If the security cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. The best part of this application is that if you are out of station or you go for vacations then you do not need to worry about your things because you can access it from anywhere. All you need is a handsome Wifi or 3G/4G connection. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the security cam videos on your Android device.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install P2P IPCamera for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use P2P IPCamera on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download P2P IPCamera for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download P2P IPCamera for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter P2P IPCamera.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find P2P IPCamera in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of P2P IPCamera for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.