If you are looking for an application which works as a video surveillance for you then you are at the right place. Today here in this guide I will tell you an app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time. The name of the application is P2PCamLive which is presented to you by the top developers TUTK ThroughTek Co., Ltd. By using this application you can get the live footage of the cam on your Android device. Just configure the cam and you are good to go. To configure the cam you need to enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet otherwise it won’t work.
Furthermore, this application also includes a feature of the motion detector. Basically, this feature notifies you of the device immediately if there is any motion detected by the cam video. Other than that this application also records videos at the backend of the app. If any video of the cam is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. You can get the view of the cam in both vertical and horizontal view. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the security cam video with IPZ control.
Also Read: Download & Install Smart Meye for PC (Mac-Windows)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install P2PCamLive for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use P2PCamLive on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download P2PCamLive for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download P2PCamLive for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter P2PCamLive.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find P2PCamLive in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of P2PCamLive for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.