With the help of latest technology, you can now manage things easily. Now things are managed wirelessly same goes for the CCTV cameras. Here I will tell you an Android application by which you can easily manage the security cams. Using the interent connection on your Android devices you can easily control the P2P cams. The name of the application is SDV Cam which is presented to you by the top developers of niehaiping. This application allows you to get the live footage of the security cam on your Smartphones. To get the footage you need to configure the cam device with the app. Using the IP address of the cam, you can watch the footage of the security cam on your Android device. This application only works through the internet connectivity. So Wifi or 3G/4G connection is must to run this app.
SDV Cam is different among other apps because it has a lot of features. Features like a Motion detector and Video Recorder. It records all the videos of the cam. All the surveillance videos are recorded in the cloud storage and SD card. Watch these saved videos whenever and wherever you want to. Moreover, you can also take screenshots and listen to the audio as well. A motion detector is also an exciting feature of the app. If the IP cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify on the Smartphone immediately. The best thing which I like about the SDV Cam is that it manages multiple DVRs at the same time. So, all in all, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily get the feature of IPC and DVR with the app with IPZ control.
Also Read: Download PnPCam for PC, Laptop (Windows 7, 8,10 – Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install SDV Cam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use SDV Cam on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download SDV Cam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download SDV Cam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter SDV Cam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find SDV Cam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of SDV Cam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.