If you are looking for an application which helps you manage the videos of the P2P cam then you came to the right place.
Here I will tell you an app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR. The name of the application is Sricam which is presented to you by the top developers of IP Camera Network Phone camera.
By using this app you can get the live preview of the cam on your Android device. Enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Log in with your username and password in order to get the view of the cam on Android device.
Make sure that your device is connected to the interent connection otherwise Sricam will not perform its functions.
Sricam is a helpful tool which includes a feature of the motion detector. If the security cam detects any motion in the live surveillance video then it will notify you on the device immediately.
It notifies you with an alarming tone on the device. Furthermore, this app also has an option of the video recorder. All the videos of the cam are saved on the backend of the device.
If any of the videos is missed by you while surveillance then you can watch it from there. Manage security cam and access your things from anywhere in the world.
Moreover, this app gives you both Portrait and Landscape view. So, all in all, it is one of the best app by which you can easily manage P2P cam videos with IPZ control.
Don't miss our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access!
Also Read: SmartHD P2P for PC, Laptop (Windows – Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install Sricam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Sricam on PC.
Use the Emulators given below in order to download Sricam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Sricam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Sricam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Sricam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Sricam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.