With the help of latest technology, you can now manage things easily, same goes with the security cams. Today I will tell you an Android app by which you can easily manage the IP cameras from your Android Smartphones. The name of the application is V380 which is powered by the top developers of Guangzhou Acer as Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. This app allows you to control Digital Video Recorder and easily manage Interprocess Communication. You just need to configure the P2P cam in order to get the live footage of the cam. Enter the IP address of the IP camera and connect the app to the internet connection. Without the connectivity of the interent connection, this app won’t work.
There are many apps available in Android Market which works as a video surveillance. But V380 is one of the best among other apps. It allows you to watch the live footage of the cam. Not only that it also records and saves videos of IP cam. If live streaming is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, with saved videos, you can listen to the audio and take screenshots as many as you like. Furthermore, it notifies you on your Smartphones immediately if it detects any motion in the cam video. The good thing about this app is that you can get the surveillance on your device from anywhere. Just connect the app to Wifi or 3G/4G connection. So to conclude we can say that it’s a very handy app which gives a live preview of the P2P cam on Smartphones and manages videos of DVRs with IPZ control.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install v380 for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use v380 on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download v380 for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download v380 for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter v380.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find v380 in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of v380 for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.