Need the Wansview app for Windows or Mac?
If you are looking for an app which helps you to manage the videos of the P2P cam then you cam to the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR.
The name of the application is Wansview which is presented to you by the top developers of Cloud IPCamera.
Basically, this app allows you to get the live preview of the cam on your Android device. You just need to enter some details like device name, port Name and IP address of the cam.
If you’ve ever used a video app like MIPC, then you’ll understand the basic setup.
These details will help you to configure the cam with the app. Once all of these details are done you can now have the live preview of the cam.
Furthermore, this application Wansview also records all the surveillance video of the cam at the backend of the app.
It becomes very helpful when you missed any video while surveillance. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Other than that this application also includes a feature of the motion detector.
If any motion is detected in the cam video then it will notify you on the device with alarming tone. Wansview also gives you a view of the video in both Portrait and Landscape.
So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control. It works in a very similar way to other great surveillance apps on the market.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Wansview for PC.
Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Wansview on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Wansview for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Wansview App for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you find detailed guides on how to install an Android emulator on your computer to use Wansview PC software. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks| KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your favorite emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Wansview.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Wansview in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, enjoy!
If you haven’t tried it yet, we’d also recommend checking out the IPC360 app – it works great on Windows and Apple OS.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Wansview for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.