In our childhood, we all have a crush on Goku, Ben 10 and other heroic characters.
Every kid wants to become like their superheroes. We can’t become like them but we can be a part of them.
Thanks to the new game type app What’s your story? And in very few time, it has gained so much popularity. If you ever want to be a part of your favorite tv show or movie.
What’s your story is for you? Every time new direction will be there on your new choice for your story. You have a full freedom of choosing the path. Experience the special choices to reveal which character suit you.
Every choice can change the whole scenario. You are perfect and you don’t need to change.
Your avatar needs to be changed. Unlock new wardrobes and equipment as you move towards the game. Express yourself and who you love in What’s Your Story. As the new transfer student at West Bev High. You are already making a splash with the in-crowd Kelly, Brenda, Dylan, Steve, Brandon and the gang.
But the drama’s in full swing when a mysterious troublemaker starts posting vicious rumors about your new friends on the school bulletin board.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
The What’s Your Story? is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this app on your PC. But fortunately, you can download and install What’s Your Story? for PC using third-party emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 3. In this post, we will guide you that how to download What’s Your Story? for PC, for Laptop, for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install What’s Your Story? for PC:
In order to Play What’s Your Story? for PC, follow the following steps.
- You can download the following emulators Bluestacks 3/ Bluestacks / MEmu to run the Android apps on PC.
Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
- Once the installation completed. Open it.
- Log in to your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
- Type What’s Your Story?, Hit enter.
- Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.
- That’s all, enjoy What’s Your Story? for PC.
You can also use the Andy OS in order to use What’s Your Story? for PC. We have posted various Android Emulators for PC guides which will help you with this work.
Give your precious suggestions in the comment box below. So we can make further improvements.