Security cams are now commonly used in public places. Basically, they are installed for security purposes and to access the things. With the help of the latest technology you now also connect the security cams on Android devices. By using the interent connection you will get the live footage of the security cam. If you are looking for an app like this then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you can easily control the videos of IPC and DVR. The name of the application is Wi-Fi Webcam from the top developers of CocoGame. To use the app you just need to configure the cam with the app. Enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Make sure that your device is connected to the interent connection. If it does not have the interent connectivity then it won’t work.
Furthermore, this app also saves the video of the live cam. If any video of the cam is missed by you while survialnce then you can get it from the backend of the app. You can also take the screenshots of the saved videos. Moreover, you will also get options like Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Other than that this app also includes a feature of the motion sensor. If the security camera detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. It gives you an alarming tone on the device. So to conclude, we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the P2P cams within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Wi-Fi Webcam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Wi-Fi Webcam on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Wi-Fi Webcam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Wi-Fi Webcam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Wi-Fi Webcam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Wi-Fi Webcam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Wi-Fi Webcam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.