XVR is a new surveillance app which is available to download for free on Android devices.
This app is presented to you by the top developers of the Longterm.
It allows you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR. You can easily get the live footage of the cam by configuring the cam with the app.
To configure the app you need to enter the details like Username, Password, Port Name, and most importantly the IP address of the cam.
By entering the details you will get the live footage of the cam on the device but make sure that your device is connected to the Internet connection. Other than the live surveillance this app also records videos on the daily basis. If you miss any of the live surveillance you can watch it from the saved videos.
There are many apps available in the Market but XVR is productive and handy among others.
You can manage the videos of multiple DVRs. Moreover, it includes an option like Play/Pause, Rewind, and Forward. Additionally, you can also take the screenshot while viewing the video.
The best thing about the XVR is that it includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects motion it will notify you on the device immediately.
So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app through which you can manage the videos of P2P cam remotely.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install XVR for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use XVR for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download XVR for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download XVR for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter XVR.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find XVR in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of XVR for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.