If you are looking for an application which works on video surveillance then you are at the right place. As we all know that P2P cams are increasing day by day to string the security factors. Even now that getting installed in the houses. When the people are far from their house they want to of monitor their things. Ti monitor things of the security cam I have got an application for your guys. The name fo the application DVRplayer which is available to download for free on Android devices. But because of this growing popularity, some of the users also want to use DVRplayer for PC. If you are among them then you will get what you are looking for. With the help of the Android Emulators now we can easily download and install DVRplayer for PC. But first, let’s know something about the app.
DVRplayer is a video surveillance app through which you can manage the videos of the P2P cam. This application works when you enter the IP of the security camera and connect the app to the Wifi or 3g/4g connection. By doing this procedure you will get the live preview of the video on your device. Other than live review it includes a cloud option where it records all the videos. You can watch these videos whenever and wherever you want. Moreover, you can also take the screenshot while viewing the video. Not only that it also includes a feature of notification. If ot senses anything fishy in the video it will notify you on your device but you need to make sure that your device is connected to the internet connection. So, all in all, it is one of the best app through which you can easily manage the video of the IPC and DVR.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install DVRplayer for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use DVRplayer on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download DVRplayer for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download DVRplayer for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter DVRplayer.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find DVRplayer in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of DVRplayer for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.