There are many apps available on Android Market which works as a video surveillance but ATCLOUD is good when it comes to quality. ATCLOUD is a free video surveillance app which is powered by the top developers of the Long term. Basically, this application allows you to manage the recordings of IPC and DVR. By using this application you can get the live footage of the cam on your device. But first, you need to enter the details like Username, Password, Port Name, and IP address of the cam in order to configure the app. Make sure that your device is connected with the internet connection otherwise it won’t work.
Furthermore, this app also records the videos regularly. So if you miss any of the videos you can watch it from the recorded videos.The good part about these apps is that you can access your things from anywhere or at any time. Other than that this app includes a feature of the motion sensor. IT gives you a notification on the device whenever it senses any motion in the video. You will see options like pause/stop, rewind, and firmware. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. So, all in all, it is a perfect app through which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install ATCLOUD for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use ATCLOUD for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download ATCLOUD for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download ATCLOUD for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter ATCLOUD.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find ATCLOUD in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of ATCLOUD for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.