CCTV cameras are now everywhere. These are commonly used for security purposes. Even a small business wants to access their things. Today I will tell you an app which helps you to manage the things related to DVRs, NVRs, IP Cameras and Video Door Phones. The name of the application is gCMOB which is available to download for free on Android devices. This wonderful and a staggering app is presented to you by the top developers of the CP Plus GmBh. The good news is that now you can also use gCMOB for PC. Using an Android Emulators on your PC Systems you can easily get this app on PC. Before we move towards it downloading process let me tell you something about the application.
gCMOB is a video surveillance app through which you can manage the videos of the P2P cam. You can get the live preview of the security cam on your device. To get the live preview you just need to configure the security cam with the application. Make sure that your device is connected to wifi or 3g/4g connection. The best thing about this application is that it includes a feature of the motion sensor. If it senses any motion in the video then it will notify you on your device. Moreover, If you miss any of the live previews then you can watch it again as this application records all the video at the backend of the application. Not only that you can also take the screenshot while viewing the video. To conclude we can say that it is a perfect app through which you can easily manage videos of P2P Cam.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install gCMOB for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use gCMOB on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download gCMOB for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download gCMOB for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter gCMOB.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find gCMOB in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of gCMOB for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.