Paladins Strike is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this game on your PC. But fortunately, you can download and install Paladins Strike for PC using third-party emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 3. In this Post, we will guide you that how to download and install Paladins Strike for PC, for Laptop, for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install Paladins Strike for PC:
For playing Paladins Strike for PC, follow the following steps.
1) You can download the following emulators Bluestacks 3/ Bluestacks / MEmu to run the Android apps on PC.
2) Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
3) Once the installation completed. Open it.
4) Login with your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
5) Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
6) Type Paladins Strike, Hit enter
7) Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.
8) That’s all, enjoy Paladins Strike for PC.