There are many surveillance tools available for Android users but to find out the good one is a difficult task. If you are looking for an app which helps you control and manage the videos of the P2P cam on the Android device then you came to the right place. In this guide, I will tell you an app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR. The name of the application is Security IP Camera Viewer which is presented to you by the top developers of the JesusTrueLove. Using this application you will experience the live footage of the security cam. To get the live surveillance you need to configure it with the app. Just enter details like IP address of the cam, Port Name, Device Name etc. Once done you can get the live surveillance of the cam. Remeber one thing that your device must be connected to the interent connection. If it’s not then it won’t work.
The motion detector is also an exciting feature of the app. If there is any motion detected in the cam video then it will notify you on the device immediately. An alarming tone will ring on the device. Furthermore, this app also records the videos of the cam. If any video while surveillance or any part of the live footage is missed by you then you can get it from the saved videos. With the saved videos you will get options like Portrait view, Landscape view, Play, Pause, Rewind, Forward etc. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the videos. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect surveillance app by which you can easily manage the vids of IPC and DVR within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Security IP Camera Viewer for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Security IP Camera Viewer on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Security IP Camera Viewer for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Security IP Camera Viewer for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Security IP Camera Viewer.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Security IP Camera Viewer in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Security IP Camera Viewer for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.