Everyone wants to share their mobile things on TV. In short, we all want to view our mobile things on TV Systems. Especially when we are seeing media files. If you are looking for an app which operated on this theme then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app through which you can access your Smartphone on your TV System. The name of the application is Tubio – Cast Web Videos to the TV which is presented to you by the top developers of the AE Software Ltd. Becuase of its unique theme it becomes very popular among the Android users and that why they want something like this on their PC System. If you also want to use Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV for PC then you are at the right place.
Using the Android Emulators on your PC and Laptop Systems now you can also use Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV on Laptop. But before we move onto that stage let me tell you something about the app. By using this app you can cast web videos and music from your Smartphone to your TV System wirelessly. All you need to do is to connect both the TV and Smartphone device on the same wifi network. If your device is not connected with the wifi network connection then you can not use it. It supports All DLNA/UPnP/AllShare enabled smart TVs by Sony, Samsung, Pioneer etc. Moreover, you can also use it on XBox one, XBox 360, Roku Streaming TV & Media Player, Apple TV Airplay and more. So, all in all, it is one of the best app through which you can easily cast the video and music on your Smart TVs.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.