Lucas Wilde has introduced an action packed game with fast-paced modern multiplayer FPS. They named this game as bullet force. As you can notice from the title, the aim of this game is to kill your enemies by the force of a bullet. Experience the inspiration of contemporary terrorist combat as you encounter a decisive strike operation as a counter-terrorist. Make a destructive and expert crew alongside your friends, or nailed on the battlefield in solo mode. Join the competitive combat in the most skill-based portable FPS.
Make a team upto 20 members, pick up the perfect number of attacking and defensive players. So that you can save from every aspect the game. The game currently features 4 polished game-modes including Team Deathmatch, Conquest, Free-For-All, and Gun Game. There is an impressive variety of 20 weapons, 30 weapon simulations, various optics, laser sights, and cylinder attachments, the possibilities are essentially limitless. You can set up the match you want by formulating your own customized match with your own custom settings. This game features a free observer mode. You can also disable the HUD manufacturing the game excellent for all your battle needs of all sorts. There is a problem that the internet connection is not every where. So don’t need to worry you can still play the game offline. For this purpose, 2 modes are specially made for you. One is skirmish and campaign mode. Both modes will never you make feel the inferiority complex in case of no internet connection.
Also Read: Download Stickman Backflip Killer 3 for PC, Laptop
The Bullet Force is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this app on your PC. But fortunately, you can download and install Bullet Force for PC using third-party emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 3. In this post, we will guide you that how to download Bullet Force for PC, for Laptop, for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install Bullet Force for PC:
For playing Bullet Force for PC, follow the following steps.
1) You can download the following emulators Bluestacks 3/ Bluestacks / MEmu to run the Android apps on PC.
2) Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
3) Once the installation completed. Open it.
4) Log in with your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
5) Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
6) Type Bullet Force, Hit enter
7) Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.
8) That’s all, enjoy Bullet Force for PC.