If you are a gamer and you love to chat with the teammates during gaming. Then Discord by Discord inc. is the best app for you it’s purely made for you. Even some big names don’t have this feature. The discord is the only app which has the facility of cross chat both voice and text. This app is purely designed and modified according to likeness and demand of gamers. Even if you are away from keyboard still you will be able to stay connected with the online community in which you usually play. It is ideal for talking with colleagues, seeing who is playing on the web. Making up for lost time with content discussions you may have missed.
Experience the real time typical game chatting with the mates. Not just written text but also can video images and enrich texts. Allow the notifications to be aware of every moment of the @mentions. You can also send inbox messages separately. Invite the other players quickly by instant invite link. Easily invite the others on voice chat to join you. Manage all the chats of your friends under one shelter. You don’t need to mess chats separately if you like to chat with multiple persons at a time. You can keep the discussion on a single topic through structured communication. These are some prominent features which can attract the new users. As we all know gamers love gaming on PC instead of a smartphone. So obviously this app deserves to be used on PC.
The Discord – Chat for Gamers is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this app on your PC. But fortunately, you can download and install Discord – Chat for Gamers for PC using third-party emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 3. In this post, we will guide you that how to download Discord – Chat for Gamers for PC, for Laptop, for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install Discord – Chat for Gamers for PC:
For playing Discord – Chat for Gamersfor PC, follow the following steps.
1) You can download the following emulators Bluestacks 3/ Bluestacks / MEmu to run the Android apps on PC.
2) Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
3) Once the installation completed. Open it.
4) Log in with your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
5) Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
6) Type Discord – Chat for Gamers, Hit enter
7) Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.
8) That’s all, enjoy Discord – Chat for Gamers for PC.