Hero Academy is the famous strategy game which was only for the iOS devices. Now its part 2 is also available for Android devices. Hero Academy 2 is the sensational strategy game. It is more entertaining, flawless and luxury then its previous parts. Create your custom army from tons of medieval characters and factions! Fight real-time PVP arena battles. Compete to rule dozens of battle boards in the ultimate combination of tactics and strategy. There are 5 million downloads later, the award-winning franchise and Game of the Year returns in an all-new sequel that’s bigger, faster, and better than ever.
Hero Academy 2’s organization deck raising and boardgame-like movement make the game easy to follow and presents tons of strategy variations. Hone your deck and test your skills. Explore the Academy in single player campaigns and missions. You can build your army, then outwit your opponent on the battlefield with chess-like precision. Control of your team combines with movement-based tactics in the ultimate 2-in-1 combo. Enter the arena to fight friends and foes in fast, turn-based battles. Choose from hundreds of Hero Academy’s trademark warriors, wizards, spells, and shields across multiple factions.
The Hero Academy 2 is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this app on your PC. But fortunately, you can download and install Hero Academy 2 for PC using third-party emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 3. In this post, we will guide you that how to download Hero Academy 2 for PC, for Laptop, for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install Hero Academy 2 for PC:
In order to Play Hero Academy 2 for PC, follow the following steps.
1) You can download the following emulators Bluestacks 3/ Bluestacks / MEmu to run the Android apps on PC.
2) Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
3) Once the installation completed. Open it.
4) Log in to your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
5) Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
6) Type Hero Academy 2, Hit enter.
7) Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.
8) That’s all, enjoy Hero Academy 2 for PC.
You can also use the Andy OS in order to use Hero Academy 2 for PC. We have posted various Android Emulators for PC guides which will help you with this work. Give your precious suggestions in the comment box below. So we can make further improvements.