NOVA Empire is the epic action-packed strategy game developed by the GameBear Tech.
Looking to use Nova Empire on PC or Mac? Check out our guide below with step-by-step directions.
This game is the next generation online strategy experience. Looks like this game is much inspired by the NOVA legacy. Wage war with players worldwide for domination of the universe on an epic scale. Create a mighty alliance to fight for control of entire sectors of space in a revolutionary new alliance system.
Combine in alliance legions to form your attack strategy together then strike.
Design ships with specific weapons and armor to counter your opponent’s strengths. Recruit elite admirals to join your empire and lead your fleets to victory.
Mankind is at war and under attack from alien invaders. This game is the furiously fun, deadly competitive team multiplayer action game. It combines the visceral thrill of twitch-based action with cutting edge real-time PvP multiplayer.
There are 2 popular game modes: Deathmatch and Zone Control.
The first mode is a pure killing spree and other is zone control in which you can enjoy the capture the flag style war. There will be players around the globe, that you will be playing against.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
The Nova Empire is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this app on your PC.
But fortunately, you can download and install Nova Empire for PC using third-party emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 3. In this post, we will guide you that how to download Nova Empire PC, for Laptop, for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install Nova Empire for PC
In order to Play Nova Empire for PC, follow the following steps.
- You can download the following emulators Bluestacks 3/ Bluestacks / MEmu to run the Android apps on PC.
- Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
- Once the installation completed. Open it.
- Log in to your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
- Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
- Type Nova Empire, Hit enter.
- Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.
You can also use the Andy OS in order to use Nova Empire for PC. We have posted various Android Emulators for PC guides which will help you with this work.
Give your suggestions in the comment box below, so we can make further improvements.