Android is the fastest growing community all over the world. With the community of 1.4 billion users, Android is the king of all operating systems. With the passage of time, there is a remarkable improvement in Android at every step and it’s helping people to get relief with the latest technology. Android is now preference of millions of people around the globe. They don’t even consider other Operating Systems and you can include me in that list. Android on Google has its own app market also known as Google Play Store providing you non-stop entertainment. Millions of apps, games, and tools, are available for the Android users on Google’s Play Store. Moreover, It is also the source of income for hundreds of amazing developers bringing us latest apps, games and tools. You can get countless games and apps which be the source of entertainment and will also assist you every day if needed. If you have not tried Android yet, then it’s the right time to give it a try.
A few years ago the revolutionary concept of running Android on your PC, MAC was introduced. It was made possible with the help of a software known as an emulator. This emulator helps you run 2 operating systems on your PC or laptop where one is Android and other is your PC’s OS.
Moreover, If you don’t know anything about an Android emulator then you must be wondering about how you can run Android on PC. Well, you don’t have to worry because it’s pretty easy to understand. Different developers in collaboration with Android developed emulators that help you run Android on your PC. There are several emulators available at the moment, that helps you to run Android on PC and to save some time of yours, we have already picked BlueStacks App Player Android emulator. Now Bluestacks 3 is also available and can be downloaded on your PC and laptop. We will provide you a guide with steps explained in detail on how to install it and use it on your PC & Laptop.
Installation method for Bluestacks 3 for windows (7,8,10), Mac
- You will need a fast internet connection to download this emulator.
- Now download BlueStacks App Player setup from the official site. Bluestacks.
- Once the download gets finished, run the setup to start the installation.
- Bluestacks will download data itself from the internet. Wait for the installation process to be over then continue.
- Now, wait for a while until Bluestacks 3 screen appears. Now, You will see an Android screen appeared in front
- Now you can install any application or game from Google Play Store, But before that set up Google Play Store.
- To setup Google Play Store, click on “All Apps” button on the left corner of menu bar.
- Now click on BlueStacks Settings.
- Settings > Add accounts > Google
- If you have an existing account, then go to the existing. If you don’t have an account yet, then made a new one.
- Follow on-screen instructions and finish Google Play account setup.
- After successful account setup, Go back to the home screen on BlueStacks 3 and click on any application from suggestions to access Google Play Store.