Looking for an application which helps you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR. If yes then you are at the right place. Here I will tell you an app which works as video surveillance app. The name of the application is ASee+ which is presented to you by the top developers of the meyetech. This app is available to download for free on Android device. This app is popualry used by the Android users and because of its popularity, some of the users also want to use ASee+ for PC. If you want to use it on PC as well then you came to the correct place. In this guide, i will show you simple and easy steps on how to download and install ASee+ for PC running Windows and Mac.
As this app works as video surveillance so we know that it will give a live preview of the security cam on the device. But first, you need to configure the P2P cam with the app. Here you need to enter the IP address of the cam and make sure that your device is connected to the internet connection. After this, you will see the video. Moreover, this app also records the videos of the cam at the backend of the app. So if you miss any video then you can watch them from there. Take a screenshot while viewing the videos. It also notifies you on the device if it senses anything fishy, So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app through which you can manage and control the video of IPC and DVR.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install ASee+ for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use ASee+ on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download ASee+ for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download ASee+ for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter ASee+.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find ASee+ in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of ASee+ for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.