Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs is a new surveillance tool which is available to download for free on Android devices. This application is presented to you by the top developers of Amcrest Technologies LLC. This application helps you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time. By using this application you will get the live preview of the cam on your Android device. You just need to configure the cam by entering details like Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once done you can have the live view of the cam. Now you can also use Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs for PC. By using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac OS you can easily use Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs for PC. But let know something more about the app.
Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs app records all the surveillance video at the backend of the app. If any video of the cam is missed by you then you can get it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the live surveillance and saved the video. The motion detector is another feature of this app. If there is any detection of motion in the cam then it alerts you through notification. Additionally, this app also gives you view in both vertical and horizontal. So, all in all, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the P2P cam videos with IPZ control.
Also Read: Amcrest View Pro for PC, Laptop (Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 10 – Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.