If you are looking for an app which will help you to manage the videos of security cam then you came to the right place.
Here I will tell you an app which is purely designed to control all the things related to the P2P cam.
The name of the application is Aplayer which is presented to you by the top developers of the Longterm. Basically, it is an Android which helps you to get the live surveillance of the cam within no time. To get the view you need to configure the cam with the app. To do so you have to enter the details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Completing the procedure you can get the Live surveillance of the cam.
Furthermore, this app also records videos on daily basis. If you missed any live footage of the cam you can get it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video.
Additionally, it includes options like Pause, Play, Rewind, and Forward. The best thing about Aplayer is that it notifies you on the device immediately of their is any motion in the video. You can also get a horizontal and vertical view of the cam.
So, all in all, it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage multiple DVRs with IPZ control.
Also Read: The Amazing Guns & Glory App is here for PC
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Aplayer on PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Aplayer for PC.
Use the emulators given below in order to download Aplayer for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Aplayer for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Download and install your favorite emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Aplayer.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Aplayer in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Aplayer for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.