Entertainment is all about watching videos, listening jokes, sharing your moments and using your favorite content and websites. But what if someone of your favorite website has been blocked in your country or regions. If you are suffering this situation then you do not worry anymore because here I will tell you an app which helps you to reconnect with your favorite things on the internet. The name of the application is Blink VPN which is presented to you by the developers of Blink VPN. It is available to download for free on Android devices but in this guide, i will tell you how to download Blink VPN for PC running Windows and Mac devices.
Basically, VPNs are the best way to unblock the websites that are blocked in your country/region. It changes the IP address of the web connection and thus you will be able to view the thing that is blocked in your region. There are many apps which are based on the theme of VPN but Blink VPN is the best among them. The main reason behind its popularity is that it comes with fast and secure VPN. All of your data is 100% secure. The best part about this application is that you do not have to register before using the app. All you need to do is to click on the connect button and that’s it. You can get the unlimited access to the VPN. So, all in all, it is one of the best application through which you can reconnect with your favorite content.
Right now this VPN tool is available to download on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Blink VPN for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Blink VPN on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Blink VPN for PC Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 and Mac devices.
Download Blink VPN for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Below you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC.
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Blink VPN.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Blink VPN in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Blink VPN for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.