If you are looking for an application which solves your problems related to surveillance cams then you came to the right place.
Here I will tell you an app which easily solves your issue related to it. The name of the application is CCTV Viewer which is presented to you by the well-known developers of the CCTV Mobile Client Dev. Basically, this application manages the videos of the IPC, DVR and gives you the live view of the cam on your Android device.
You just need to configure the app with the cam and that’s it, you are good to go. To configures the app all you need to do is to enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam.
The best thing about this application is that it saves all the videos of the cam at the backend of the application.
If you have missed a live video while surveillance then you do not need to worry because you can watch it form the saved videos.
While seeing the saved videos you can also take screenshots and use options like Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Additionally, this application also includes a feature of the motion detector.
If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you on the device immediately. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can get the surveillance on your device with IPZ control. It works similarly to another security app, Owl HD.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install CCTV Viewer for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use CCTV Viewer on PC.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
Use the emulators given below in order to download CCTV Viewer for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download CCTV Viewer for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Download and install your favorite emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter CCTV Viewer.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find CCTV Viewer in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of CCTV Viewer for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.