If you are looking for an app which works on a theme of video surveillance then you came to the right place. Leo Longterm presents an app which purely works on the video surveillance. It is an Android app/tool which is named as Dplayer. It allows you to control vids of IPC and DVR. Using this app on Smartphones you can get the live footage of the P2P cam. Basically, it helps you to monitor and get the live surveillance of the cam. But to get the surveillance on the device you need to configure the cam with Dplayer. To do so you need to enter details like Port name, Device Name, and IP address of the cam. Once done, you can now see the live surveillance of the cam.
Additionally, Dplayer also records videos of the cam. You can view them whenever and wherever you want to. They are saved in a separate folder within the app. The best thing about the application is that it has a feature of the motion sensor. If the cam detects any motion in the video it will notify you on the device immediately through Dplayer. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the videos. Other than that Dplayer gives you both horizontal and vertical views. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage DVRs and NVRs. Now you can also use this application on your computers and laptop devices.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. But now you can also download and install Dplayer on PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Dplayer for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Dplayer for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Dplayer for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Dplayer.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Dplayer in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Dplayer for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.