DSSClient is a video surveillance tool which is available to download for free on Android devices. This productive app is presented to you by the developers of the Zhejiang DAHUA Technology Co., Ltd. By using the application you can get the live video of the cam on your Android device. To get the view of the cam on your Smartphones you need to configure the cam with the app. Enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once you have entered all the details you can now have the live footage of cam on your Android devices. This application requires interent connectivity, if your device is not connected to Wifi or 3G/4g then it won’t work.
DSSClient also records videos at the backend of the app. If you have missed any video while surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, you will get options like Rewind, Forward and also take a screenshot. Another exciting feature of this app is that it will notify you of the device if the cam detects any motion in the video. The best thing about this app is that you can manage Multiple DVRs with PTZ control. View the video in both vertical and horizontal ways. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily control the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Also Read: Download EasyviewerLite for PC (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install DSSClient on PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use DSSClient for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download DSSClient for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download DSSClient for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter DSSClient.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find DSSClient in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of DSSClient for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.