EagleEyes Lite is a video reconnaissance application by top developers of the AVTECH. It is an Android application which is available for free on Google Play Store. It is commonly used by the Android users. But in this guide, I will disclose to you how to get EagleEyes Lite for PC. It can be used on PC systems with the help of Android emulators like BlueStakcs, Andy or KOPlayer. If you also want ot use ‘EagleEyes Lite on Windows‘ then you will get what you are looking for. Here I will disclose to you how to run EagleEyes Lite for Laptop. Before I will reveal to you how to download EagleEyes Lite on Mac let me disclose to you something about the application.
This application encourages you to get the perspective of the surveillance camera on your Android, Windows and Mac Devices. To get the perspective of the cam you need to configure it with the app. Enter the model number of the cam in the app and that’s it. Now you can easily get the live preview of the security cam. But make sure that your device is associated with the WIFI or 3g/4g connection. Else, you can not get the live see of the video. The best part which I like about the application is that it records every video at the backend of the application. They are recorded on the regular routine. You can watch these videos at whatever point and wherever you need to. If you find anything fishy in the video you can take the screenshot as a proof. Additionally, it also gathers a feature of the motion sensor. If EagleEyes Lite detects anything incorrect in the cam then it will inform you on the device through notification. It is very easy and user-friendly app. Becuase of its easy to use interface new users is installing it on regular basis.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install EagleEyes Lite for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use EagleEyes Lite on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download EagleEyes Lite for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download EagleEyes Lite for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter EagleEyes Lite.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find EagleEyes Lite in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of EagleEyes Lite for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.