CCTV cameras are now everywhere. These are commonly used for security purposes and to access the things.
Even a small business wants to access their things regularly. Here I will tell you an application which allows to you control and manage DVRs, NVRs, IP Cameras and Video Door Phones.
The name of the application is gCMOB HD which is available for free on Android devices. It is developed by the renowned developers of the CP Plus GmBh.
This application works as a video surveillance by which you can manage the videos of the P2P cams. It gives you the Live footage of the cam on your Android device.
But to get the live surveillance on the device you need to configure the cam with the app.
To view the live footage of the cam you need to enter details like Cam IP, Port number and username/password in the app.
Connect your device to the internet connection. Without the internet connectivity this application becomes useless. It gives you HD results for live surveillance, not only that it also records HD videos.
Moreover, you can view all the recorded videos anytime or anywhere you want to. If you have missed any videos while live surveillance, you can watch it from the recorded videos. It also allows you to take screenshots while viewing the video.
These screenshots can be used as an evidence against the guilty party. So, all in all, it is one of the best app through which you can manage the videos of the p2p cams within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install gCMOB HD for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use gCMOB HD for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download gCMOB HD for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download gCMOB HD for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter gCMOB HD.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find gCMOB HD in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of gCMOB HD for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.