Security cam is now commonly used for security purposes and to access things.
These P2P cams are now installed everywhere to give security. Even a small businessman wants to access their things. If you are searching an app which helps you manage your P2P cam things on your Android device then you came to the right place.
Here I will tell you an app GoodEye which solves all of your issues related to it.
GoodEye is an Android app which is presented to you by the top developers of the Goodeye.
By using this application you can easily manage the videos of the DVR and IPC within no time. Just configure the cam with the app in order to get the live preview of the cam.
To do so you need to enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam but make sure that you are login with your username and Password.
Additionally, this application also records the cam videos, it saves at the backend of the app.
If any of the videos is missed by you while surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos.
Moreover, you will get options like forward, Rewind and Play, Pause. Another exciting thing about this app is that you can take screenshots as well.
A feature of the motion detector is also included in the app. If the cam videos detect any motion then it will notify you on the device immediately. This application gives a view of both vertical and horizontal. You can get the view you like.
Other than you can manage multiple DVR videos at the same.
So, all in all, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can manage the surveillance of the cam on your device.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install GoodEye for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use GoodEye on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download GoodEye for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download GoodEye for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter GoodEye.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find GoodEye in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of GoodEye for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.