GooLink is a fantastic and a productive surveillance application which is available to download for free on Android device. This powerful app is presented to you by the top developers of the Long Term. By using this app you can manage the videos of the NVRs and DVRs within no time. Basically, this application allows you to get the live footage of the P2P cam. This can be done by configuring the cam with the app. Enter the details like IP address of the cam, Port Name, and log in with your username and password. Once you enter all the details you can get the live surveillance of the app. Moreover, this app also records surveillance videos. If you miss any video while live preview you can now watch it from the saved videos.
The usage of the surveillance cams is growing day by day. By using the P2P cams you can easily access your things. The best part which I like about this application is that you can manage things from anywhere or at any time. Other than that this app also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam video detects any motion it will notify you immediately on the device. Goolink manages multiple DVRs and NVRs at a time. You can now also configure the cam with the QR code. So, all in all, it is a perfect app by which you can easily control and manage the P2P cams within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install GooLink for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use GooLink for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download GooLink for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download GooLink for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter GooLink.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find GooLink in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of GooLink for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.