VPNs are the best way to bypass and unblock the geo-restricted websites and apps. If you are searching for an app which allows you to reopen the apps or websites that are blocked in your country/region then you are at the right place. Here I will tell you an app which works as a VPN for you. The name of the application is Hotspot Shield VPN which is available for free on Android devices. This powerful tool is presented to you by the top developers of AnchorFree GmbH. By using this app you can easily get the access to your favorite websites and apps.
Hotspot Shield VPN changes the IP address to another country so that you can easily surf your favorite website and app. Basically, it changes the location of the country to country where your favorite app or website is open. Talking about the app it very easy to use. It does not require any kind of registration. You can use it with just one click. The speed of this VPN is fast as compared to other apps and you will get unlimited bandwidth. Moreover, this app Hide your IP address, identity, and location from trackers, so that you can enjoy maximum security and privacy. The best thing about Hotspot Shield VPN is that it covers more than 20 countries including USA, UK, Canada, Austrailia etc. So, all in all, it is a perfect app by which you can easily surf geo-restricted contents within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Hotspot Shield VPN on PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Hotspot Shield VPN for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Hotspot Shield VPN for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Hotspot Shield VPN for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Hotspot Shield VPN.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Hotspot Shield VPN in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Hotspot Shield VPN for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.