Bascom is a fantastic app which allows users to watch the live streaming of the IP camera on their Android device.
This app is presented to you by the top developers of Bascom Cameras. Basically, you need to enter the IP address of the cam in the app in order to start view live surveillance.
The good part about Bascom is that you can manage IP cameras from any part of the world. Before viewing the video make sure that your Android device is connected to the internet connection because Wifi, 3G/4G connection is must use the app.
Bascom also records IP cam videos. If any of the videos is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos.
Download & Install Bascom for PC (Windows-Mac)
- First go ahead and download an Android Emulator on PC.
- You can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to set up your Gmail Account.
- Sign in to your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
Use the search bar and enter Picasa CCTV.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- Wait for the installation. After, go to “My Apps” where you will find Bascom in your apps.
- Go ahead and click the icon in order to use it on your PC.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Bascom for computer. Let us know in the comments section below.