Security cams is a commonly used thing nowadays. You will experience security cams everywhere. Even a small businessman wants to access the things. If you are looking for a tool or application which allow you to manage the security cams from your Android device then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app by which you can easily manage the videos of the DVRs and IPC. The name of the application is iSmartsee-A which is presented to you by the top developers of the iSmartUSA. It allows you to get the live footage of the cam on your Android device. Just enter details IP address of the cam and Port Name. Once done you can have the live preview of the cam.
This application works through the internet so you must connect the app Wifi or 3G/4G connecton otherwise it does not work. Other than the video surveillance this app also records the cam videos. If any video of the cam is missed by you then you can get it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing these videos. Additionally, this app also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the video of the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify immediately on the device. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the P2P cam videos on your Android device.
Also Read: SwannSmart for PC, Laptop, Windows, Mac
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install iSmartsee-A for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use iSmartsee-A on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download iSmartsee-A for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download iSmartsee-A for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter iSmartsee-A.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find iSmartsee-A in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of iSmartsee-A for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.