If you are finding an app which operates as a VPN then you came to the right place. There are numerous VPN apps available in the Android Market and that is why it is difficult to find the good one. Some are fake and some are useless. But here I will tell you an app which fulfills all the requirements related to VPN. The name of the app is NordVPN. It works as a Virtual Private Network by which you can bypass the geo-restricted apps and internet websites. It changes the area of your device IP from your location to other. In reality, it makes a passage between your private system to an open system. This is the phenomena behind the VPN apps by which you can easily surf your favorite web content and apps.
The developers of the NordVPN have designed this app perfectly to satisfy the need of the users. It includes many IP locations, choose any location to bypass internet websites and apps. It associates you towards the intermediary server which changes the IP address of the device and consequently you will ready to access the blocked internet filters and applications effectively. NordVPN can easily be connected through on click option. No login and registration is required to operate the app. Allow the apps for which you want the VPN to use. In this way, it saves the battery of the device and data as well. All of your data is secured and protect your device from malware and viruses.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install NordVPN for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use NordVPN for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download NordVPN for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download NordVPN for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter NordVPN.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find NordVPN in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of NordVPN for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.