CCTV apps are now commonly used by the mobile users. The main reason behind this is that everyone wants to access their things. Even a small businessman want to access their things. Moreover, CTTV cams are used for security purposes. Security cameras are installed in almost every places. To monitor the videos of these security cams we have to use the CCTV app. Here I will tell you an application through which you can easily monitor the videos of the IPC and DVR. The name of the application is vMEyeCloud which is available to download for free on both Android and iOS. In this guide, I will tell you how to download and install vMEyeCloud for PC. Using the Android Emulators on your PC Systems you can easily get vMEyeCloud for Windows. But before we move towards the downloading stage of the vMEyeCloud for Mac lets know the specs and feature of the app.
It is a video surveillance tool through which you can easily manage and monitor the videos of the P2P cams. Basically, this app helps you to give the live preview of the video. The first thing you need to do is to configure your device with the app. To do so you need to enter the model number of the security cam in the app. Other than that this app also records the videos at the backend of the app. If you miss any of the videos you can check it from there. Moreover, this app also includes a feature of the motion sensor. If it senses anything in the video it will notify you on the device. Take a screenshot while viewing the video. So, all in all, it is one of the best app through which you can easily monitor the videos of the security cams.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install vMEyeCloud for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use vMEyeCloud on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download vMEyeCloud for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download vMEyeCloud for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter vMEyeCloud.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find vMEyeCloud in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of vMEyeCloud for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.