IP Webcam is a surveillance app which is available for free on Android devices. This app/tool is presented to you by the top developers of the Pavel Khlebovich. Basically, this application helps you to manage the videos of the security cams and the DVRs. It helps you to get the live surveillance of the P2P cam on your Android device. You can get the live footage of the CCTV camera by configuring it with the app. To configure the app you need to enter details like Device Name, Model Number, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once you enter these details you can now have the live footage of the cam.
IP Webcam also saves videos at the backend of the device. You can watch these videos whenever you want to. Additionally, you will see options like Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Take screenshots as many as you like while viewing the video. Furthermore, this app also includes a feature of the motion detector. If there is any motion in the cam video then it will notify you of the device immediately. Watch videos of Portrait and Landscape view. The best thing which I like about IP Webcam is that you can manage multiple DVRs. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of the surveillance cams within no time.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install IP Webcam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use IP Webcam for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download IP Webcam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download IP Webcam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter IP Webcam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find IP Webcam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of IP Webcam for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.