If you are looking for an application which works as video surveillance tool then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app which works absolutely well. The name of the application is KMEye which is presented to you by the top developers of the meyetech. There is much application in the Android Market which works on this theme but I have used this application and find it very helpful to others. It gives me perfect results for all my needs. This app is available to download for free on Android devices but I after doing my research I have found that now with the help of the Android Emulators we can easily use KMEye for PC. If you are looking for a way to use KMEye for Laptop then you came to the right place. But before I will tell you how to that let know something about the app.
By using this application you can get the Live preview of the securty cam on the device. To get the live preview you need to enter the IP address of the security cam. Once you enter the IP address of the cam, now you have configured the cam with the app. It will give you live preview on your device screen. But one thing is that make sure that your device is connected to the internet connection. It also gives you the feature of recording videos. It records all the video at the backend of the app. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect video surveillance app through which you can easily manage the videos of the P2P cam.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install KMEye for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use KMEye on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download KMEye for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download KMEye for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter KMEye.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find KMEye in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of KMEye for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.