There are many apps available on Android market which works as a video surveillance.
If you are searching an app which gathers features of Digital Video Recorder and Interprocess communication then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you a tool which easily manages the P2P cam from your Android device.
The name of the application is Manything home security camera which is presented to you by the top developers of Manything. By using this app on your Android device you can easily watch the live streaming of the cam.
With the help of interent connection and by entering the IP address of cam you can watch the live surveillance.
Manything home security camera also includes a feature of the motion detector.
If there is any motion detected in the cam video then it immediately notifies you on the device. The good part of the app is that it records all the videos of live streaming.
If any of the live streaming is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots and listen to the audio as well.
Furthermore, it is one such app by which you can manage multiple DVRs at the same time. So to conclude we can say that it is a one of the best surveillance app by you can easily watch the live footage of P2P cam with the help of interent connection.
Similar to Manything, Night Owl HD also allows you to view your recordings on multiple devices.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install Manything home security camera for PC. Using the Android emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Manything home security camera on PC.
Use the Emulators given below in order to download Manything home security camera for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Manything home security camera for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Download and install your favorite emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Manything home security camera.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Manything home security camera in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Manything home security camera for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.