Android market is full of video surveillance apps which help you manage problems related to DVR ( Digital Video Recording) and IPC (Interprocess Communication).
But all available apps are not up to the mark. Some are fake and some are useless. It is a difficult task to find a perfect app which fulfills all of your requirements.
The name of the application is MeShare which is presented to you by the well-known developers of Meshare Support.
Now you can try MeShare App for PC – just follow our guide below.
It is a free and a handy tool which allows you to have the live surveillance of the IP cam on your Android device.
Experience live streaming of the IP camera by configuring it with the app.
Use a Wifi connection and enter the IP address of the cam. Other than that this app also records videos of the cam in the internal storage of the Smartphones.
These saved videos do not require Wifi connection. You can watch it offline whenever and wherever you want to.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
Moreover, with saved videos, you will enjoy audio options and can take screenshots as many as you want. The best part of MeShare is that it includes a feature of facial detection.
If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you immediately on your Smartphones. So, all in all, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install MeShare app for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use MeShare on your personal computer.
Use the Emulators given below in order to download MeShare for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download MeShare App for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter MeShare.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find MeShare in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of MeShare App for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.