Clone apps are also something new for me. I heard this term few day ago for the first time and I do a little bit research on it. I found this kind of apps very useful. There are many apps which will allow you to run the multiple accounts at the same time and at same device. But the whole credit goes to an app which is the creator of this idea. And that app is MoChat. This was the first app who has introduced the idea of running multiple accounts at same time. This app helps us to run many social and game accounts online randomly. Only one phone or device there is no involvement and expense of any other device in it. The wonderful thing is this app is app weighs very less on our phone. it just consumes the 2 Mb of space. And a number of facilities are uncountable.
Now log in to multiple accounts at the same time only on one device. Clone as many accounts as you want to make. every account will remain separate from the other no need to worry your chat will never mix with the other one. Mostly this kind of apps steals the personal and private data smartphone of the user. But this app is 100% secure in this task. In fact, it will provide you the security so no other can access your device. Users accounts are absolutely safe with MoChat. Run more than three accounts simultaneously and switch between them fast with one-tap to effectively manage different accounts.
The MoChat (Clone App) is basically designed for iOS and Android devices. There is no official way to play this app on your PC. But fortunately, you can download and install MoChat (Clone App) for PC using third-party emulators like BlueStacks, Andy, BlueStacks 3. In this post, we will guide you that how to download MoChat (Clone App) for PC, for Laptop, for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac.
How to Download and Install MoChat (Clone App) for PC:
In order to Play MoChat (Clone App) for PC, follow the following steps.
1) You can download the following emulators Bluestacks 3/ Bluestacks / MEmu to run the Android apps on PC.
2) Wait for the installation, it will take a while.
3) Once the installation completed. Open it.
4) Log in with your existing Google account. If you don’t have an already existing account then create a new one.
5) Now the Android screen will appear on Bluestacks, open the Play Store from the menu.
6) Type MoChat (Clone App), Hit enter
7) Click on the install button, wait for the installation, it is the matter of few minutes.
8) That’s all, enjoy MoChat (Clone App) for PC.