If you are searching an app which works as a video surveillance tool and helps you to manage the videos of the P2P cam then you are at the right place. Here I will tell you an Android by which you can easily control and manage your security cam videos. The name of the application is TechproSS Lite which is powered by the top developers of Techpro Security Products, LLC. Basically, this application allows you to manage the videos of DVR and IPC. It gives you a live footage of the cam on your Android device. To get the live footage you need to configure the cam with the app. Once you have entered the essentials details, you can now enjoy the live surveillance of the security cam. But remember one thing that interent connection is must for this application.
This application helps you manage your security cam along with the recording of the cam videos. All of the videos are recorded at the backend of the app. If you missed any video while surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, it also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify immediately on the device through the application. The best thing which I like about this application is that it also records audio. Not only that you can also take screenshots while watching live streaming or saved videos. So, all in all, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Also Read: Download Amcrest Link for 960H DVRs for PC (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install TechproSS Lite for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use TechproSS Lite on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download TechproSS Lite for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download TechproSS Lite for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter TechproSS Lite.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find TechproSS Lite in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of TechproSS Lite for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.