With the help of latest technology, you can now manage things wireless. If you are looking for an app which helps you manage the security cams wireless then you are at the right place. There are many android apps which allow you manage the P2P cams but I will tell you the best among them. The name of the application is TapCMS which is presented to you by the well-known developers of TapCMS Soho. By using this tool you can easily manage and control the videos of IPC and DVR. This application allows you to enjoy the live surveillance of the cam on your Android device. Access your things from anywhere, just use a good interent connection to get the surveillance.
Furthermore, this application includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it immediately notifies on the device with alarming tone. Moreover, it also includes a feature of the video recorder. All the videos of the cam are recorded at the backend of the device. If any of the videos is missed by you while surveillance then you can watch it from the videos that are saved. With the saved videos you will enjoy options like Play, Pause, Forward, Rewind etc. Moreover, it also gives you audio and takes screenshots whenever you want to. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily control and manage the videos of the P2P cam wirelessly through it.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install TapCMS for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use TapCMS on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download TapCMS for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download TapCMS for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter TapCMS.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find TapCMS in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of TapCMS for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.