If you are looking for an application which works as a video service and helps you to manage the videos of the security cams then you will get what you are looking for. Security cams are increasing day by day because every one of us wants to access the things. Especially when we are not near them. This is also a good reason behind the high usage of the surveillance apps. Here I will tell you an app which helps you to manage the DVRs and NVRs. The name of the application is N_eye Pro which is presented to you by the top developers of the Longterm. Like other surveillance apps, it also helps you manage the security cams but the reason which makes is different from other apps is quality. The quality of the app is way better than other surveillance apps.
Talking about the application, by using it on the device you can get the live footage of the cam. To do so you need to configure the cam with the application. Enter the IP address of the cam in order to start the surveillance but make sure that your device is connected to the internet connection. Watch all the videos from the backend of the app as it records videos on daily basis. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Another exciting feature of N_eye Pro is of the motion detector. If it detects motion in the video it will notify you on the device immediately. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect video surveillance app through which you can manage the IPC and DVRs.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install N_eye Pro for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use N_eye Pro for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download N_eye Pro for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download N_eye Pro for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter N_eye Pro.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find N_eye Pro in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of N_eye Pro for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.